Extension logs all 404 requests to pages, shows current status of Cron tasks, shows Cron jobs enabled on the site, shows Magento ® Error Reports.
- Look at all visitors which got 404 (Not Found) page and makke redirect for them
- Also you available to see ip of the accessible 404 page and where user came from.
- Easy way to view all scheduled cron tasks and their errors in case there any.
- Easy way to check what cron jobs you have enabled at site. It allows you prevent execution of tasks which may affect your customers.
- Easy way to view all magento error report files generated. This helps keep you store health up to date and monitor issues happening with store.
- Ability to delete scheduled cron tasks. This will help you keep database clean without stacked cron tasks.
- Ability to delete scheduled magento default error reports. This will help you keep reports folder clean without old log files which take additional space.
Download: Magento ® Connect